Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

Greetings & Salutations!

Since this blog will be dedicated to my journey in photos for 2011 I thought, what better way to start off then a review of my top 10 photos from 2010! So now, without further ado...

The Top 10 pictures from 2010:

This is how my 3 yr old daughter takes out the recycling.
DSC_0049.jpg

A lovely day at the beach w two kids in constant motion.
DSC_0120.jpg

My girl, she loves her accessories.
DSC_0062.jpg

One of my first shots I took of baby E in manual. I was so proud of myself.
DSC_0093.jpg

One of my all time favorite pics of my girl, taken at a carnival. It literally says 1000 words to me.
DSC_0064-1.jpg

I love this moment between Daddy & his baby.
DSC_0022.jpg

Trying to catch a baby's eyelashes is really hard. Especially when they won't just quit wobbling all over the place!
DSC_0150.jpg

Yeah, he's a pretty good looking little guy.
DSC_0274.jpg

He's really such a good sport.
DSC_0122.jpg

Lucky in love.
DSC_0441.jpg

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! You have a way of capturing your little one's personalities! I just adore the one of E's eyelashes!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your first manual shot! And the one of your girl with the kitty nose! It says 1000 words to me too! Love the blog and you got yourself a new follower! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these!!! what a beautiful journey through the year

    ReplyDelete