Monday, October 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge 3 of 30

Oh geeze. Only day 3 & I've already messed up. I somehow skipped the 'clouds' prompt & realized it two days later. So coming up in two days: CLOUDS!

Day 3 of 30 Something green (supposed to be clouds)

My daughter cracks me up. I was starting to have concerns over her drawings especially after she drew the 'zombie baby w blood on it's head'. She later told me (after much nervous questioning) it was a baby wearing a mask of ketchup so the zombies didn't get her. It made me realize that art is not objective when you are a child. One questionable picture from your kid & you are quickly getting a call from the school counselor. Sigh. A friend reminded me not to be so anxious about the art & just embrace her creativity so that is what I'm trying to do. Since it's close to Halloween I guess this is her interpretation.
Mummy mommy princess, blowing bubbles. She wanted me to take particular note of the eyes. The green eyes.

DSC_0097.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment