Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365

I've been drinking loads of green tea lately. Like, 3 cups a day. I took this picture, which isn't all that spectacular, but what I'm really excited abt is how good I was able to make the tea look. With some editing, I was able to make a murky, grayish yellow tea look like a delicious, refreshing green tea. The husband questioned why I was even drinking the stuff in the original picture!
Bottoms up!
DSC_0004.jpg
ISO 1000 f1.8 1/200
I'm submitting this over at CIUAN's weekly 'I learned' just bc I'm so jazzed abt my editing. Check out what everyone else learned.

14 comments:

  1. Well done! It actually does look appetizing...kind of :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like a good cuppa tea. You did an awesome job editing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the editing! It looks refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a tea person, but I just might try that one there. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, that looks delicious. The way it looks originally is a little less appetizing. So good job with the edit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look yummy! Big drinker over here, never really been too into coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm never had it but it does look refreshing in your pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never had any either but it does look good. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NIce edit! HOw are you liking LR?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm..I drink a cup of green tea a day- except I pour it over ice. Its great for weight loss!
    I love how you made it look atomic green- definitely more appetizing then what it looks like normally!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm...green tea! Yuck ;-) more power to ya if you can drink it; it's so good for you. I love all the different light reflections in the mug. That clear mug really made the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've started drinking a cup of green tea in the afternoon too! How funny! I'm trying to lose weight and so instead of that teeny sip of coffee with cream and sugar in the afternoon, I've replaced it with green tea. :) Looks delish the way you edited it!

    ReplyDelete