Sunday, January 30, 2011

29/365

This picture is being posted a day late but I'm pretty sure you didn't even notice. :) I find that, while I may be able to take several pictures on Saturdays, editing/posting them is something I run out of time to do. I had tried to take several pictures of my brownies resting nicely next to a glass of milk but none of them came out the way I hoped so they were deleted. Boo. Luckily I had this lovely salad last night. Fresh spinach w goat's cheese, toasted walnuts & cranberries. I topped it w my favorite home made maple-mustard dressing. This salad is a fab meal when you top it w chicken!
DSC_0052-2.jpg
ISO 160 f2.5 1/60

9 comments:

  1. Mmmm...looks delicious! I am obsessed with goat cheese and never thought to put it on a salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yum!

    Great picture and the utensils are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy that salad looks (and sounds) sooo good! you really gotta start posting recipes! btw, i thought you hated maple syrup? oh yah, i love your spoon and fork too! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delish and very colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you remembered that, Janell! Yes! I hate the SMELL of maple syrup. The taste I don't mind. :) And actually this has enough mustard & apple cider vinegar that it just tastes sweet w/o that stinky maple smell! haha
    I'll start posting my recipes if people want them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed you didn't post your pictures :O) Great colors of the salad! Love the spoons!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This and your most recent photo make me want to drop everything and hit the store for a nice Mediterranean salad. Yum! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot figure out food photography! Other people can photograph a meal and make people drool... mine look like snapshots of food. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Branson, if you want great food photog tips, check out CIUAN. There was a fantastic guest post there w amazing tips. I have used them & when I get lucky, I can get great shots!

    ReplyDelete